THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

venerdì 18 aprile 2008

Curiosi esperimenti su Twitter - Osen Komura

Osen Komura Twitter Mystery Solved

I got an email a few minutes ago from twitter telling me that Osen Komura was now following me. Great, so I wanted to see who this Osen was. Turns out, Osen is following 21,735 people.

Curious, I did some research on Osen and found that this person is trying to calculate the rate of following/followee on Twitter. What I mean by that is, if I follow someone, how likely is that person to follow me? Following someone on Twitter is basically like giving that person a direct-line of communication to you (remember, I said basically, not exactly). It turns out, there is around a 10% ->F<- Rate (that’s a craftee little thing I made of up for Following/Followee ration).

Discovering this little ratio is why Osen is following you. I hope this blog post doesn’t ruin the Osen experiment. I myself chose not to follow Osen, but hey, I’m socially anti-social.


Interessante, no?

0 commenti: